lördag 9 april 2016

Let's Change The World, Bit By Bit



I have written articles that have been published in newspapers that have had 100-thousands of readers and my photos have been shown for millions of people on the telly. A couple of years ago I used to have 3000-6000 readers for every blog-post that I wrote. Today I have 400-500 and I'm happy for every one who reads my texts and i will continue as long as I have at least one reader. But I don't primary write to gain more followers. Writing and photography is very good tool for advocacy and to make a change.

Articles that I'we written has created opinion and has led to a positive change for the people that I'we written about. To be involved and change the world and make it a slightly better place for my fellow man is what motivates me in my work as a reporter and photojournalist. I'm thankful for every moment that I have been given the opportunity to use the gifts that I have been given by God to make a change for the least of my siblings.

Text and Photo: Mikael Good

Inga kommentarer: